- Made in small batches.
- Infused with Cowved Wooden Bilona Ghee results in the maximum absorption of the nutrients present in the herb.
- Manual Process of two days.
- Ashwagandha used is raw which is grinded at Gaumandir gaushala for quality parameters.
- Ashwagandha: The Life Enhancer: Ashwagandha is an ancient, well-known and versatile herb. Discover the Vedic version Ashwagandha, Used for over three thousand years in Ayurvedic medicine, when infused with A2 desi cow ghee, a natural bio enhancer, helps maintain youth both mentally and physically.
- Ashwagandha an increasingly popular herb In Ayurveda, it is considered to be a Rasayana or rejuvenating herb. Ashwagandha is currently applied in sports medicine for its capacity to expand strength and stamina. It is also an overall adaptogen, nervous system tonic, and muscle tonic. Taking ashwagandha in ghee form multiplies its nourishing, strengthening qualities.
- The synergy between ghee and herbs is clearly explained in the Charaka Samhita, a key classical Ayurvedic text.it makes herbs more bioavailable and imbibes the qualities of the herbs and when consumed carries those properties deep into our bodily tissues, increasing absorption of nutrients so it can be used as a dietary supplement without any prescription.
- Nourishing tonic.
- Improves stamina, strength, brainpower, and fertility.
- Cures internal dryness.
- Improves weight, luster, and digestion.
- Gives relief from constipation.
- Gives strength to the brain, nerves, eyes, rectum, and other body organs.
- Balance Pitta and Vata disorder.
- Promotes nutrition and strength in children.
- General weakness
- Excellent Sleeplessness
- Excellent Sexual debility, Low libido, performance.
- Joint pain, dizziness.
- Classified as an adaptogen and has a positive effect on the neuro system in managing stress
ASHWAGANDHA GHEE MAKING PROCESS:-
It is not a simple mixing of Ashwagandha in ghee, Ashwagandha is infused in Cowved wooden Bilona ghee with a specific Traditional long two days process. Ashwagandha decoction means “Kashaya” and is the first part of making Ashwagandha ghee, a long process performed on traditional “chulas”.
After cooling down naturally, it is strained and mixed well with “Sneha dravya” which means the Base material which is A2 Bilona ghee and on next day it will be heated on “Chulas “ with Added “Kala” (fresh paste of herb ) into it till the evaporation of all moisture which makes the better infusion leads to better results which are strained again and cooled down naturally before filling in bottles.