BRAHMI INFUSED WOODEN BILONA GHEE , 250 Gms
Free Shipping On Orders Above ₹ 399/-
- Made in small batches.
- Infused with Cowved Wooden Bilona Ghee results in the maximum absorption of the nutrients present in the herb.
- Manual Process of two days.
- Brahmi used is raw which is grinded at Gaumandir gaushala for quality parameters.
- Brahmi Wooden Bilona ghee is an excellent brain food product that contains Brahmi leaves which are rich in valuable alkaloids and triterpene saponins that can stimulate the brain chemicals for sharper thinking, memory, and learning. Brahmi leaves when infused with A2 desi cow ghee a natural bio enhancer,
- Brahmi is also remarkably rejuvenating, but more so for the mind and nervous system. “Brahmi is another name for the Goddess Saraswati, and it refers to the feminine aspect of Brahman, the cosmic consciousness, that is associated with knowledge, learning, and the arts.
- The synergy between ghee and herbs is clearly explained in the Charaka Samhita, a key classical Ayurvedic text.it makes herbs more bio available and imbibes the qualities of the herbs and when consumed carries those properties deep into our bodily tissues, increasing absorption of nutrients so it can be used as a dietary supplement without any prescription.
- Memory enhancer
- Could be anti-cancer
- For good sleep
- Useful in panic attacks
- Widely used in a preparatory procedure called “Sneha karma” for the treatment of improving learning skills, intelligence, memory, speech.
BRAHMI GHEE MAKING PROCESS: –
It is not a simple mixing of Brahmi in ghee, Brahmi is infused in Cowved wooden Bilona ghee with a specific Traditional long two days process. Brahmi decoction means “Kashaya” and is the first part of making Brahmi ghee, a long process performed on traditional “chulas”.
After cooling down naturally, it is strained and mixed well with “Sneha dravya” which means the Base material which is A2 Bilona ghee and on next day it will be heated on “Chulas” with Added “Kala” (fresh paste of herb) into it till the evaporation of all moisture which makes the better infusion leads to better results which are strained again and cooled down naturally before filling in bottles.