COMBO - PANCREAS HERBS + WOODEN BILONA GHEE, A2 GIR COWS
Free Shipping On Orders Above ₹ 475/-
PANCREAS HERBS (Pack of Three diabetes essential formulations filled in capsule Made of vegetable Cellulose ) 1 BOX = 4 BOTTLES FOR 1 MONTH
- Pancreas Herbs is an ayurvedic combination of all traditional herbs Based on what’s most essential, only certain parts of certain ingredients are used which are sourced from verified places all across the country. Can be consumed as a supplementary product for both type-1 and type-2 diabetes, with other treatments.
- Formulations filled in Certified capsule Made of vegetable cellulose.
- FDA Approved Formulations.
- Made under the supervision of trained ayurvedic doctors in FDA-approved Infrastructure.
- 1 BOX (1 Month course) Contains: -
Madhuharini (For Rejuvenation of Pancreas)=2 Bottles,30 Capsules each.
RaktaDoshantak (For blood purification) =1 Bottle ,30 Capsules.
Tej Ammune(Essential Elements,Immunity booster)=1 Bottle ,30 Capsules.
50 % of consumers got a noticeable change in 1 month,40 percent in 2 months, and 8 percent in the third month. We recommend it to continue For at least 15 months for long last few results. (Ratio and numbers on basis of a survey done by company back office by recommending through ayurvedic practitioners and company sales team).
Best Results if Taken with Regular consumption of
Wooden Bilona A2 ghee: -
A daily dose of desi cow ghee in their diet can actually help diabetic patients in lowering their blood sugar levels. They can also help in the secretion of various hormones inside your gut which will improve digestion. The best of these hormones, which ghee assists to produce, is insulin, the one most needed to reduce blood sugar levels in the body.
Cow ghee has a high amount of good fat, which is considered healthy. It is known to aid absorb nutrients from the food you consume. Adding ghee to high glycemic foods may help reduce the effect of carbohydrates on your blood sugar levels.
WOODEN BILONA GHEE, A2 GIR COWS ,CULTERED PROCESS 500 ml
- Traditional Vedic Wooden Bilona Process in Mud Pots and heated on “Chulha“.
- Grass-fed pure breed Desi Gir Cows whole A2 Milk used for curding (cultured process)
- Made from whole milk curd.
- Medicinal fodder like Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Triphala, in Cow feed improves medicinal Properties.
- Hygienic ,No preservatives, fillers, binders, flow agents & Artificial colour, flavour, fragrances.
- Cow feedings: Cow Ved believes in what goes in comes out approach. So our cows are fed with medicinal fodder such as Ashwagandha and Shatavari. The medicinal properties of these ingredients add value to the milk used for preparing ghee.
- Immunity Booster: Consuming desi cow ghee improves the immune power to a significantly higher level.
- Ayurvedic importance: According to Ayurveda, if ‘Kapha,’ ‘Vata,’ and ‘Pitta’ Doshas are balanced, the body is always disease-free, and we remain healthy. Consuming desi cow milk helps to maintain this balance very well.
- All-in-one remedy: Desi cow ghee is naturally rich in vitamins and has beneficial fatty acids. It is helpful for the brain, heart, bones, skin hairs, weight control, eyes, and digestive system. It also increases the appetite. Consuming daily one teaspoon of Vedic Bilona ghee on an empty stomach and warm water purifies the blood vessels and maintains the blood pressure levels.
- Superfood: Desi cow ghee is an essential Superfood for growing kids, as it is a powerhouse of vitamins and acids that promote good health. It improves children’s bone health in their growing age and helps in joint lubrication of older people.
- Digestive: The desi cow ghee is easy to digest; since the melting point is slightly low than the human body temperature. It is also helpful for those who are on a diet and also in weight management.
Highly nutritious: Desi cow ghee is a source of Omega 3 & 9 along with vitamins A, D, E, K, CLA, and anti-oxidants.
THE COW VED GHEE MAKING PROCESS:-
We milk our happy cows in a calm and non-violence environment.
Then milk is boiled on a mild flame in the traditional ‘Chulha’ The curding process is completed naturally in the mud pots in two days. For this, we adopt the 3000 years old Indian traditional Vedic Bilona process using mud pots and wooden Bilona.
For one litre of Cow Ved ghee, we require 30 litres of whole milk in the Vedic Bilona ghee process.
We separate and clean the ‘Makkhana’ using a chemical-free separation process.
Then "Makkhana" is heated on the ‘Chulha’ to obtain ghee.