Free Shipping On Orders Above ₹699
NASYA = Nasal + GRITAH = Panchagauvya ghee.
"II नासा हि शिरसो द्वारम् तेन तद् व्याव्य हन्ति तान् II"
Accordingly the Acharya Vagbhata postulates the above shloka, elucidating that nose is considered as the entrance gate of the bonce (head) and all the diseases related to the head region vanishes by this nasya karma thus proffer you a perfect health internally as well as externally (balanced tri doshas).
- Made using Pure Breed Cows of Gaumandir Gaushala.
- Made in small batches.
- Cow feedings: Cow Ved believes in what goes in comes out approach. So, our cows are fed with medicinal fodder such as Ashwagandha and Shatavari. The medicinal properties of these ingredients add value to the milk used for preparing ghee.
AS per Ayurveda ( Panchagauvya )
Daily use of Panchagauvya ghritah leads to a healthy and peaceful life with following benefits :
- Gives a natural glow to the skin.
- Deep cleanses Clogged pores.
- Makes skins moisturized and smoother.
- Scrubbing with Ubtan improves blood circulation which also results in a healthy heart.