- Made in small batches.
- Infused with Cowved Wooden Bilona Ghee results in the maximum absorption of the nutrients present in the herb.
- Manual Process of two days.
- Shatavari used is raw which is grinded at Gaumandir gaushala for quality parameters.
- The Queen of Herbs has been used for centuries as a hormone balancer and general tonic to uplift female health. Shatavari is an excellent source of nutrients and minerals such as manganese, copper, zinc, cobalt, potassium, selenium, calcium, and magnesium.
- Shatavari is a renowned reproductive tonic, particularly for women. It’s cool, sweet, and heavy qualities make it especially soothing for pitta dosha and pitta imbalances, particularly those related to menopause and the menstrual cycle. Since ghee is also cool, moist, and nourishing, taking Shatavari in ghee form enhances its cool, moist, and nourishing effects.
- The synergy between ghee and herbs is clearly explained in the Charaka Samhita, a key classical Ayurvedic text.it makes herbs more bioavailable and imbibes the qualities of the herbs and when consumed carries those properties deep into our bodily tissues, increasing absorption of nutrients so it can be used as a dietary supplement without any prescription.
- Female Reproductive Health
- Burning sensation
- Improves overall health
- Helps boost the immune system
- Beneficial for the female reproductive organs
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Beneficial for the digestive system
- Immune System Support
- Gastric problems can be cured, Helpful in treating ulcers
- Reduces mood swings
- Helps with Breast milk production
- It has antioxidant properties
SHATAVARI GHEE MAKING PROCESS:-
It is not a simple mixing of Shatavari in ghee, Shatavari is infused in Cowved wooden Bilona ghee with a specific Traditional long two days process. Shatavari decoction means “Kashaya” and is the first part of making Shatavari ghee, a long process performed on traditional “chulas”.
After cooling down naturally, it is strained and mixed well with “Sneha dravya” which means the Base material which is A2 Bilona ghee and on next day it will be heated on “Chulas” with Added “Kala” (fresh paste of herb) into it till the evaporation of all moisture which makes the better infusion leads to better results which are strained again and cooled down naturally before filling in bottles.