- It is said the moon is considered to rule ” soma”, the juice or essence of plants, and of life itself. In the Vedas, milk is said to be the essence of grass, and ghee is said to be the essence of milk. Therefore, the full moon represents the increase of this essential quality. In the Vedic culture of ancient India, ghee was made on the full moon day. This period of the moon cycle is known as the Shukla paksha or the white part of the moon and is considered auspicious.
- Traditional Vedic Wooden Bilona Process in Mud Pots and heated on “Chulha“.
- Grass-fed pure breed Desi Gir Cows whole A2 Milk used for curding ( cultured process )
- Made from whole milk curd.
- Medicinal fodder like Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Triphala, in Cow feed improves medicinal Properties.
- Hygienic Glass Bottle Packaging to maintain its medicinal properties.
- No preservatives, fillers, binders, flow agents & Artificial colour, flavour, fragrances
Cow feedings: Cow Ved believes in what goes in comes out approach. So our cows are fed with medicinal fodder such as Ashwagandha and Shatavari. The medicinal properties of these ingredients add value to the milk used for preparing ghee.
Immunity Booster: Consuming Desi cow ghee improves the immune power to a significantly higher level.
Ayurvedic importance: According to Ayurveda, if ‘Kapha,’ ‘Vata,’ and ‘Pitta’ Doshas are balanced, the body is always disease-free, and we remain healthy. Consuming Desi cow milk helps to maintain this balance very well.
All-in-one remedy: Desi cow ghee is naturally rich in vitamins and has beneficial fatty acids. It is helpful for the brain, heart, bones, skin hairs, weight control, eyes, and digestive system. It also increases the appetite. Consuming daily one teaspoon of Vedic Bilona ghee on an empty stomach and warm water purifies the blood vessels and maintains the blood pressure levels.
Superfood: Desi cow ghee is an essential Super-food for growing kids, as it is a powerhouse of vitamins and acids that promote good health. It improves children’s bone health in their growing age and helps in joint lubrication of older people.
Digestive: The Desi cow ghee is easy to digest; since the melting point is slightly low than the human body temperature. It is also helpful for those who are on a diet and also in weight management.
Highly nutritious: Desi cow ghee is a source of Omega 3 & 9 along with vitamins A, D, E, K, CLA, and anti-oxidants.
THE COW VED FULL MOON GHEE MAKING PROCESS IS DONE ON FULL MOON DAY .
- We milk our happy cows in a calm and non-violence environment.
- We then boil this milk on a mild flame in the traditional ‘Chulha’
- The curding process is completed naturally in the mud pots in two days. For this, we adopt the 3000 years old Indian traditional Vedic Bilona process using mud pots and wooden Bilona. For one litre of Cow Ved ghee, we require 30 liters of whole milk in the Vedic Bilona ghee process.
- We separate and clean the ‘Makkhana’ using a chemical-free separation process.
- We boil the ‘Makkhana’ on the ‘Chulha’ to obtain ghee.
Consuming desi cow ghee, prepared by the Vedic Bilona process, is just like a ‘Sanskar.’ Similarly, the preparation process is also a part of the ‘Sanskar.’ Gaumandir Gaushala has healthy cows that live in a happy and non-violent environment. The use of Ayurvedic medicinal fodder adds value to the milk and also makes them disease-free. It makes the milk chemical-free milk. We produce one liter of ghee using approximately 30 liters of whole milk. For this, we adopt the 3,000-year-old Vedic Bilona ghee process. We are proud to be a part of this pure and ‘Satvik’ process when many similar products are full of chemicals.
‘Cow Ved’ ghee contains all the required nutrients. Hence many of them use it for cooking diet food, prepare medicines, and also for prayers and rituals. In India, we have changed our traditional cooking medium from ghee to oils. We have been using ghee in India for centuries, and we have had no problem. Few experts believe that the present epidemics of diabetes, heart disease, and some cancers are possibly the result of the higher intake of these undesirable oils.
On the contrary, ghee is a natural medicinal agent that protects us against many diseases. It is low in carbohydrates and therefore works well for diabetic patients. Secondly, it is a source of healthy fats and has Vitamin K2 that helps the body to absorb necessary vitamins from food. It further helps in regulating blood sugar levels, enabling better management of diabetes. Nutritionists and health coaches recommend ghee as medicine for people with diabetes, as it has fatty acids that help in metabolizing and balancing high blood sugar levels. When ghee gets added to rice, it is helpful to digest the sugar from rice effectively. Our Cow Ved ghee prepared from Desi (Gir) cow milk offers maximum benefits.